- The EU has built more than 1,000 buildings on the West Bank without planning permission, as well as roads and other infrastructure
- They are at 40 locations in Area C, which was placed under Israeli jurisdiction by international law
- The buildings are given to Palestinians and paid for using aid money from European countries, including Britain
- Regavim, an Israeli NGO, launched legal action against the EU
- But the EU is claiming diplomatic immunity to avoid being taken to court, MailOnline has learnt
- MPs have expressed their fury, branding the EU's actions 'dodgy'
- An EU spokesperson said its actions were illegal because they were 'humanitarian'
A map of the West Bank produced by Regavim, an Israeli group, shows the
Video of the week: Dennis Prager’s blistering reality check - http://tinyurl.com/jr4ey2a